Friday, September 16, 2011

Dear doctor


Dear doctor,
                I don’t know why I’m having a thought to write n spit it out all these crappy things to u.(‘.’)?....i’m having sort of conflict, interior which means not so good as it sounds. I was wondering what my decision now is. i’m agree with that but at the same time I don’t agree.. I’m mad, and I can be lean n ignored all that.
Right now it seems like I don’t have any commitment to him but clearly we’re some sort of bonded to each other. We’re texting nites and mornings all these days (preferably I should say months). And I just don’t get it. U’ve been so nice to me n I love it! (act I’m afraid of your kindness because its killing me deep inside). Completely suffocated with the uncertainty feeling.*headache.
Nvm, as long as we’re comfortable with each other right now. But what about having the same feeling but it just doesn’t came out from each other’s mouth? As if we’re pretending that this things are going as smooth towards the end of it. Technically, either I or he is going to fix things on or else, we’re just like a stupid person having heartless n mindless feelings. My patience is really being tested.*Sheesh!
Tend to wonder what happened. And where everything is’s gone. For the sake of clarity, please be honest with me.(;
Right now, maybe it’s just me. It eats you up and you don’t know what to do because you can’t really do anything and it gets you . grr . the unknown , unplanned , uncharted . analogy - like missing the last formula to an addmath equation ; not being able to msg your friend because your phone is cranky (ish !) sigh ; forgetting something just a the tip of your tongue ; and wishing that something might happen but not knowing if it is ever going to or not , and when will it happen ..
                                                                                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                                                                        Dumfounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment