Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kids are smiling!

Date:17th april10
Day:Saturday
Time:11:40 am
Venue:Bedroom

mood:confuse ._.?
Listening to: Blind-Jason Derulo
Playing:The sims

hey,i'm trying to clearing my head,there's so many thing's goin' on n i need some time to kick it outt off my head.
actually,i missed the moment when i'm in my darjah satu..(;
i confesed how i hate i'm getting older n hellyeah ;),i really want my bantal busuk back!

i think it's scary that people are now reflecting on their life...
but it happens to me Lol..
so,i plan to enjoy my life as much as i can..;0
oh god!thats depressing!
i have just realised that i talk a lot -_-’ mygod . i hope people don’t think im perky 8|
*sheesh
i cant handle perkiness !
my mum always tells me to ‘think before you speak that stupid thing that you were thinking of doing’ but realistically - is there time to think ???

*big grin

 wawawa....it's the end of the semester already..ni dont even know if i've prepared 4 the final already???

ah shit!doraemon please turn back the time..lend me ur time machine!

*lets recall what do i have at my darjah 1


1.i miss times where i can just lie down on an open stretch of field and look up at the sky and feel free . or drinking iced lemonade after a game of rounders;) thats what i did actually..
heehhe

2.i went for the klas mengaji at surau and i got crying all days for the next day becoz i dont want to go for the klas anymore...hahahah(really pemalas!)

3.everyday is all play day 4 me...and it stops when i got bleeding on my nose.tu pun sbb i angkat my fren on my back..(that time i fall dkt akar pokok kelapa)hahhaah..it's fun though

4.i drink milk a lot cause i want to be tall and taller.(bcoz of my daydreaming,i tend to fininsh a carton of milk in just ONE day....my mom rarely buy milk in carton after that,instead she bought nespray in powder..hahahaha)Good thought mom!

5.i always packing my clothes and pretending like ade plane amik dpn rmah nk pegi jmpe Mc Gyver..hahahaha
thanks to my parents for 'melayan' my habit at that time.*sheepish smile.

6.i used to go shopping for the toys & doll.and smpai at the moment pnjual dkt kdai stop ckp dkt i,"dah la dik,kesian dkt ayah dah penuh brg2 mainan kat tanagn 2"...hahaha...do u consider urself succesful stopping my habit????bgahahah

okay,i'm done clearing those crappy stuff stuck on my head. :x
i'm done now....
....................

No comments:

Post a Comment